Chiropractor Accepting New Patients in Edmonton, AB
Harvest Pointe Chiropractic and Integrative Health Centre offers top chiropractic care services and accepting patients. For more information, call us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 5069 Ellerslie Rd SW Edmonton, AB T6X 1X2.
Table of Contents:
How do you know when to see a chiropractor?
How do I choose a Chiropractor?
Do chiropractors accept insurance?
Is Harvest Pointe Chiropractic & Integrative Health Centre accepting new patients in Edmonton, AB?
Chiropractic is a health care system that focuses on the body’s nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Chiropractors evaluate the patient’s condition and perform chiropractic adjustments, which are designed to improve health and wellness by correcting subluxations and other bio-mechanical disturbances in the nervous system. Chiropractic care is holistic in nature, which means that it is based on a broad view of the body as a system of interconnected organs, tissues, and cells.
Chiropractors can help ameliorate a wide number of concerns, including:
• Joint or muscle pain
• Chronic back pain
• Limited range of motion
• Sharp, shooting pain in legs
• Neck and shoulder pain
Although chiropractors can address a multitude of different ailments, it can be difficult to know when to visit one. However, there are certain situations that require the special attention of a chiropractor and indicate the need for a visit to a chiropractic clinic, including:
• Job Requires Sitting for Long Periods — Certain jobs, especially office jobs, require sitting for prolonged periods of time, upwards of eight to ten hours. This can place a lot of strain on the back, neck and shoulders, resulting in pain in these areas.
• Soles of Shoes Wear Out Differently — One of the biggest signs it is time to see a chiropractor is uneven sole wear; this indicates an imbalance in posture, which often results from an injury to one side, causing the other side to provide additional support.
• Recently Involved in an Accident — Following an accident, people should always consult a doctor to ensure their injuries are minor and do not progress into something more serious. This is especially important in regard to chiropractic care, as chiropractors can evaluate a person’s musculoskeletal health and alignment, ensuring that they are in good condition.
• Living an Active Lifestyle — People who live an active lifestyle should regularly visit a chiropractor for a number of reasons. Being physically active, such as running, walking, lifting heavy objects, or swimming, places stress on the muscles and joints in the body; if there is even a small problem, it can quickly escalate to a serious concern if not caught early by a chiropractor.
• Desire to Live a Health-Conscious Life — In addition, people who desire to live a more healthful life should always consult a chiropractor to ensure they are following the best practices and exercising in a beneficial way.
When looking for a chiropractor, it can be difficult to know where to turn, especially with an abundance of options to choose from. To facilitate the decision-making process, it helps to follow these recommendations:
• Get Referrals
• Research the Chiropractor’s Credentials
• Consider the Chiropractor’s Experience
• Ask About Telehealth Capabilities
• Evaluate Communication Style
• Read Patient Reviews
• Know What Your Insurance Covers
All of the aforementioned steps can aid in the process of finding a new chiropractor; most importantly, it is imperative to find a chiropractor who has experience treating your specific concerns, as they will be able to provide the highest level of care.
Yes, most licensed chiropractors accept insurance. At Harvest Pointe Chiropractic and Integrative Health Centre, we accept the following insurances:
• Blue Cross
• Canada Life
Yes, we are! The medical professionals at Harvest Pointe Chiropractic & Integrative Health Centre are excited to accept new patients and look forward to helping them improve their physical health and quality of life! The chiropractors at Harvest Pointe Chiropractic and Integrative Health Centre are accepting new patients! Call us today or book an appointment with our chiropractor, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 5069 Ellerslie Rd SW Edmonton, AB T6X 1X2. We serve patients from Edmonton AB, Beaumont AB, Nisku AB, Leduc AB, Acheson AB, and Sherwood Park AB.